I’ve uploaded the latest version of SvnFs. It’s available from the SvnFs page.
This provides read-only support for Subversion repositories. There are still some issues that need to be ironed out (design issues rather than bugs).
- Doing a recursive list of the repository at mount time is slow
- Reading large files is slow, due to lack of caching
Other than that, from my testing, it works pretty reliably.
I did come across an awkward bug though, which I now can’t reproduce! Basically, between the time I created the Subversion repository for SvnFs and now I’ve switched from en_IE@euro as my locale to en_IE.UTF8. Something in there caused Subversion to get mixed up and incorrectly report the filesize in the svn_dirent_t structure filled by svn_client_list(). This meant that the filesystem thought the files were smaller than they actually were, and was causing short reads. I worked around it by removing and re-adding all the files that were showing incorrect sizes, just for my own testing.